Arrival - Light & Sound Show, City Tour
Arrival at Port Blair and transfer to hotel. After lunch
visit the National Memorial-Cellular Jail, designed especially for solitary
confinement it earned the Islands the dreaded name of Kala Pani. Afterwards visit Fisheries Museum, Anthropological
Museum, Sumudrika Water Sports Complex, Chatham Saw Mill. In the evening
witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the
heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at
Port Blair - Radhanagar Beach, Havelock – Port Blair
After breakfast departure by inter-island cruise to
Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair). Enjoy your afternoon at the
World Famous “Radha Nagar Beach” (Beach number 7) at Havelock. The
most popular beach named as “Best Beach in Asia – by Time in 2004”. Fine
white sand, turquoise blue waters and a lot of peace and serenity are the
hallmark of this beautiful landmass. In the evening return to Port Blair and
transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Port Blair - Ross Island - North Bay (Coral Island) - Port Blair
breakfast start for a full-day excursion to North Bay (Coral
Island) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental
fishes and other marine life.. You can enjoy glass bottom boat ride, snorkeling
and other water sports activities like Jet Ski Ride, Sea walk etc (Optional). Next
visit to Ross Island from where the British governed the entire
Andaman & Nicobar Islands, prior to India’s Independence. There is also a
cemetery and a small museum managed by the Indian Navy. This Island is an ideal
destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer, peacocks,
exotic birds, etc. Overnight stay at Port Blair
After Breakfast drop to airport
END OF TOUR
IF ITS HOLIDAY, ITS HOLIDAYWORLDWIDE
Hotel: Andaman Residency / Anbu International / Similar
- On Arrival Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- 4N Stay Port Blair
- 4 Breakfast at hotel
- Trip to Havelock Island-Radha Nagar Beach
- Trip to Ross Island-North Bay (Coral Island)
- Cruise Tickets
- All sightseeing by Non Ac Cab*
- Boat Tickets permit and Taxes
- All taxes included
- Personal Expense
- Travel Insurance
- Entry fee at sightseeing places
- Addition Sightseeing or extra usage of vechile
Supplement Cost: Upgrade to MAP Plan (Breakfast & Dinner) @ 900 per head extra
Andaman which takes you to the lovely beaches and adventurous cruises in Port Blair and Havelock. This Andaman tour itinerary includes visits to Cellular Jail, Ross Island, Radha Nagar Beach and other famous attractions in Andaman.
In Port Blair, the city tour of this Andaman family holiday gives a glimpse of the freedom movement at the Cellular Jail with its Light and Sound Show. You can also customize this Andaman family tour package to include or exclude any key attractions.
Havelock is the island for beach bums. Here you can capture picturesque sunrises and sunsets at Radha Nagar Beach- rated world’s best beaches, and enjoy thrilling water sports. Adventure level is off the charts with snorkeling and glass bottom boat rides. A cruise transfer to Havelock is one of the highlights of this Andaman Super saver package.
- In hotels for an extra Adult / Child either Rollaway bed or mattress shall be provided.
- The request for an adjacent or an adjoining room will be on subject to availability.
- Room allocation (Twin bed / Double bed) is at the discretion of the hotel. The Standard check in & check out time of the hotel is 12 to 12 noon. Numbers of meals are always corresponding to the number of nights booked. Breakfast is not provided on the day of arrival.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- The guests are requested to take care of their personal belongings carefully and avoid leaving them unattended.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- This hotel is suggested on the basis of the feedback taken from our customers. Still we request you that before finalizing the tour with us kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews.
- Suggested hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking. In case the same is not available, then the best Similar* category will be provided.
- Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of nights in each destination and without compromising any services
- Transfers and Sightseeing tours are on SIC (seat in coach) / shared basis.
- To avail the arrival transfers please check the hotel representative holding the placard of your name / hotel name.
- The tour guide reserves the rights to make changes / detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or ban & security reason.
- The vehicle used (A/C or Non A/C) is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Guests are requested to follow the timings in the program.
- It is mandatory to carry the age proof of children (02 to 11 yrs) and infant (below 02 yrs) along with other travel documents. Child above than 11 years shall be considered for an adult cost.
- If cancellation is made any time not less than 45 days prior to departure, Rs. 5,000/- (per person) shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 45 to 30 days prior to departure, 50% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 75% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made within 15 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.