|Package Inclusions||Package Exclusions|
- Economy class airfare (Delhi-Singapore-Delhi)
- Airport Transfers
- 4N Singpaore
- 2N Dream Cruise -Inside stater Room
- 3N Kualalumpur
- Singapore>Kualalaumpur>Singapore Coach tickets
- Singapore City tour
- 7 Breakfast at hotel
- All meals on cruise
- Kualalumpur City Tour
- Full Day genting highland tour with one way cable car ticket enroute batu caves with Dinner*
- Visa Fee
- Inclusive of all taxes
- Personal expense
- Travel Insurance
- Holiday Surcharge
- Gratuity Fee to be Paid directly by guest Onboard Cruise: SGD 21 per person per night
- Toursim Tax RM10 In Malaysia per room per night paid by guest
Singapore: (Value Hotel Thmoson/Days Hotel / ibis Novena / Quality Hotel Marlow / Similar*)
Malaysia:(Grand Seasons Hotel / Ibis/Furama Bukit Bintang / Swiss Garden Hotel / Similar*)
Note: Hotel Choice would not be there by guest
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation Policy applicable for booking done as Guarantee Booking
This is to inform you, prior to confirm your booking which need guarantee booking that our normal cancellation policy mentioned immediately hereunder will not be applicable for your booking.
Cancellation charges per person will be applicable as following:
- If cancellation is made any time not less than 11 days prior to departure, 20% or Rs. 12,500/- (whichever is higher) of tour cost, shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 10 to 05 days prior to departure, 50% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 05 to 01 day prior to departure, 75% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- In case passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- Cancellation charges for Star Cruise booking shall apply as per star cruises cancellation rules. It will be extra than the other cancellation charges.
- Cancellation charges for Air Asia or any other low cost carrier ticket booking shall apply as per Airlines cancellation rules. It will be extra than the other cancellation charges.
- This package cost is based on national USD rate at Rs. 64/-, the bench mark rate taken uniformally as USD is too much volatile and can’t be changed in itinerary / handout frequently. This is the KOTAK Bank TT Selling rate taken at which the Bank will be making remittance to vendors abroad through Telex Transfer for land-arrangements etc. Please don’t get confused with the Inter Bank rate or Currency buying / selling rates being quoted on Currency rate sites or Bank’s Currency trading site.
- To avoid impact of future fluctuation you can get the package cost freezed by making 100% payment of package cost adjusted at the prevailing TT selling rate of KOTAK Bank at time booking or within 5 days of it. There will be Rs. 500/- (pp) extra towards Remittance & Bank transaction charges payable as remittance will be sent separately for & on your behalf.
- Else, if you choose to make payments as per Schedule of Payment given in itinerary - at time of full & final payment the TT selling rate prevailing at that time shall apply.
- Kindly be informed that the Tourism Tax imposed by The Royal Malaysia Customs Department will commence on 1 Sep 2017. Malaysian and permanent residents will be exempted from paying the tax, while foreign tourists will be charged a flat rate of RM10 per room per night for all hotel classifications.