Arrival- Srinagar- Gulmarg
Meet upon arrival at Srinagar Airport and drive to Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 Mts above sea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 2 hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. 0ne can also have the view of Nanga Parbat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek up to Khilanmarg which can be covered in about 3hrs.Evening at leisure .Overnight stay in Hotel at Gulmarg.
(Overnight Stay at Hotel in Gulmarg) (Dinner)
After Breakfast day leisure later proceed to Srinagar, check in the hotel & after refresh. Afternoon walk at boulevard road. In Evening back to Srinagar. Overnight Stay in the Hotel.
Pahalgham Full Day Trip
After Breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder River flowing from the opposite direction. Overnight stay at the hotel in Srinagar.
Breakfast , Dinner
Sonmarg Full Day Trip
After breakfast proceeds to full day excursion of Sonamarg which is one of the most beautiful drives from Srinagar. Sonamarg also called Meadows of Gold is located at a height of 2692 meters. You may take a pony ride (at your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Overnight Stay in the Srinagar hotel.
Early in the morning right after breakfast you will be transferred to your waiting vehicle in which you will be traveling onboard to the airport for your flight home.
Srinagar: Hotel Shefaf
Gulmarg: Gulmarg Resort
- On Arrival airport trasnfers
- 1N Stay Gulmarg
- 3N stay Srinagar
- 4 Breakfast 4 Lunch or 4 Dinner
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All transfers, sightseeing & excursion by private cab
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Charges,
- Inclusive of all taxes
- Personal Expense
- Guide Fee
- Anything which is not mention in inclusions
|Srinagar||Near JlNM hospital, rainawari hazratbal road, SRINAGAR, JAMMU & KASHMIR, India, Pin-190001|
|Gulmarg||Gulmarg, Next to Heevan Resorts,Gulmarg,190001,Jammu & kashmir(India)|
- No Refunds on unutlized Services
- For Online Bookings complete booking has to be made.
- For Offline Bookings 25% advance and rest payment 15days prior to arrival.
- For Offline Bookings Package with flights need 60% advance or complete airfare at the time of booking.
- Balance payment to be done after confirmation
- Hold bookings are not gurannted and hold for specific time.
- Per person cost is calculated on the basis of Minimum 02 adults travelling together and sharing one double room.
- Extra adult is the 3rd person who shares the same double room and is provided with an extra bed or roll away mattress.
- Mostly the hotels allow 03 adults in one double room with an extra bed or 02 adults and 02 children below 12 years of age with one extra bed.
- All the guests (husband, wife & adult children) are requested to carry their photo identity proof in original & a photocopy to be produced & handed over at the time of Check In at the resort. This is mandatory.
- Notification For Houseboats and Hotel stay- Due to heavy cold waves in parts of Jammu & Kashmir, the houseboats and Hotels are facing immense hardships in terms of water supply and irregular electricity therefore the water supply in washroom areas might be provided in buckets, etc.
- Notification For Gulmarg- In Case of heavy snowfall, there will be a change of the vehicle in Tangmarg which is about 14 kms before Gulmarg. Snowjeeps or chained vehicles will be used from there up to Gulmarg and back so clients have to pay additional amount (as applicable) directly for a return trip.
- Clients have to make direct payment for the below sightseeing points to our supoort staff or cab driver
- Pahalgam: Horse Riding, Chandanwari, Betaab Valley, Aru Valley & Baisaran Valley.
- Gulmarg: Horse Riding, Gondola Ride, Zorbing or any other sports activity.
Other Important Info for your Trip